1. ADI-LAKSHMI (आदि लक्ष्मी या महालक्ष्मी)
Maha Lakshmi also known as Adi-Lakshmi is an ancient form of the Goddess Lakshmi. The Adi-Lakshmi is the celestial principle of treasure which supports a seeker to reach at their root consciousness. The individual can owns Adi-Lakshmi, seeker can smoothly deep dive into dhyana with realization of absolute silence, delight and peace. The Seeker fails without Maha Lakshmi to pacify their uncertain and prattling mind.
2. DHANA LAKSHMI (धन लक्ष्मी)
Goddess Dhana Lakshmi is described as the goddess of wealth (Money) is symbolically depicted with overflowing gold coins out of the pot she holds.
3. DHANYA LAKSHMI (धान्य लक्ष्मी)
She is described as the goddess of agricultural wealth (Grain Lakshmi) is also known as the principle of wealth that provides the capability to consume. If a person owns Dhanya Laxmi, the seeker will have the fortune to enjoy the luxurious life.
4. GAJA LAKSHMI (गजलक्ष्मी)
Gaja Lakshmi is also known as (Elephant Lakshmi), the giver of animal wealth (such as cows). As per Hinduism it is said that, Gaja Lakshmi took back the wealth lost by Indra from the ocean. She is accompanied by elephants.
5. SANTANA LAKSHMI (सन्तान लक्ष्मी)
Progeny Lakshmi is also known as (Santana Lakshmi), the goddess of bestowing (children) progeny. She holds Child on her lap, with Abhaya mudra. Her sword and shield symbolizes a mother’s ability to protect completely and save her own child.
6. VEERA/DHAIRYA LAKSHMI (वीरा या धैर्य लक्ष्मी)
Veera Lakshmi or Dhairya Lakshmi is known as a form of Durga, the goddess who bestows bravery with strength to overcome for enemies in difficult situations.
7. JAYA/VIJAYA LAKSHMI (जया या विजया लक्ष्मी)
Jaya Lakshmi or Vijaya Lakshmi (Victorious Lakshmi) is also goddess Durga’s manifestation and the giver of victory, bravery with strength to overcome for enemies in difficult situations to achieve success.
8. VIDHYA LAKSHMI (विद्या लक्ष्मी)
Vidhya Lakshmi (Knowledge Lakshmi) goddess she is bestower of knowledge of arts and sciences. She is dressed in a white costumes (saree) and has a similarity to the goddess Saraswati. She holds a book of vedas, a peacock feather as a pen.
Benefits of the Anusthaan
- The Asht-Lakshmi Invocation connects you with the celestial eight forms of MahaLakshmi.
- The ritual invokes to the Goddess MahaLakshmi and provides blessings to patron/organizer or any objects related to him or her.
- The Asht-Lakshmi Invocation is done for attaining richness, fortune, and home, successful in business or better in profession with luxurious life.
- The Asht Lakshmi Ritual is done with very powerful and siddha mantras energies makes magnetism and protection shield around its patron or organizer.
Duration: 3 Days
You will get date and time for Ritual (Anushthaan) with Guruji on his registered mobile number. You can have normal/audio call or whatsApp video call for this ritual. If you are not able to call or talk to Guruji, the recording will forward to you on last of the ritual (Anushthaan) day.
(Note: You can also forward your clear and current picture for this puja.)